Tuesday 25 September 2012

Density


The next concept we'll touch on briefly is density.  As defined it is - The amount of mass per cubic volume and the unit we use is g/cm3 (that is supposed to be a superscript 3 but I don't know how to make it on this format!). Think about what g/cm3 might really mean. To help understand what density is, click on my picture and listen up.To help understand how to calculate the density of an object, watch Nathan's video .  You'll see a familiar face! (and I hope you know the song 'Popular'.)
 When you're finished listening to me and watching the video, please give a quick explanation below.  If the form doesn't show up at the bottom of this post then just write a brief understanding of density in your log book.  Hopefully the form works and you can submit it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information Mrs. Hill! I'm looking forward to learn about density!

    Saanya
    Block F

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned that density is the amount of stuff inside an object. Thanks for all the information Mrs.Hill! I'm really looking forward to learning more about density in class!

    Rehaan
    Block F

    ReplyDelete